New Bethlehem Baptist Church will empower persons to experience new beginnings, breakthroughs, and blessings, through an obedient love relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our mission is to provide relevant ministry, which leads persons into a spiritually prosperous relationship with Jesus Christ, guides them through the spiritual and natural challenges of life, and enables them to bear fruit as members of Godís family.
- Serving with a Spirit of Excellence as we seek to build the Kingdom of God, our congregation, and our community.
- Striving to consistently exceed the mark of excellence in every area of ministry.
- Employing and exemplifying Five Star Leadership Standards.
- Proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ with integrity, accountability and love.
- Strengthening families through relevant ministries and wholesome fellowship.
- Modeling consistent and uncompromised Christian character.
- Leading Godís people into an obedient love relationship with Jesus Christ, which produces fruit
in every aspect of their lives.
- Guiding persons in understanding their purpose in life, and maximizing their God-given potential in a manner that
glorifies GOD and edifies the body of Christ.
- Employing and exemplifying Christian stewardship.
- We believe that the Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired, and is a perfect treasure of heavenly instruction;
and that it reveals the principles by which God will judge us. ~ 2 Timothy 3:16
- We believe that there is one, and only one, living and true God, the Maker and Supreme Ruler of heaven and earth; an
infinite Spirit, who being glorious and holy is worthy of all honor and love; that He is the Triune God who has
revealed Himself in three persons as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. ~ Gen 1:1, 1:26, John 4:24, 14:26,
- We believe that the salvation of sinners is wholly of grace, through our mediator, Jesus Christ, who freely took upon him
our human nature, yet without sin, fulfilled the law by His death on the cross; that He has risen from the grave,
ascended to heaven, and will one day return for all who believe. ~ Romans 10:9; John 3:16
- We believe that the Christian church is a congregation of baptized believers; that Jesus is the head of the church; that
the church it is governed by the Word of God; and its only scriptural offices are Bishops or Pastors and Deacons. ~
Matthew 16:18, Ephesians 5:23, 1Timothy 3:1-15
- We believe that Baptism is immersion in water of a believer, in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy
Spirit, as a sign of our faith in the crucified, buried, and risen Savior; that it represents our death to sin and
resurrection to a new life; and it is prerequisite to church fellowship and the Lord's Supper. ~ Matthew 3:11, 28:19
- We believe that the Lord's Supper is to be observed by members of the church, by the sacred use of bread and wine, to
commemorate together the death of Christ; and that it should always be preceded by solemn self-examination. ~
- We believe that the Lord's Day is the first day of the week and is to be observed and kept sacred through divine
worship, both public and private; that it was made for man as a sacred day of rest. ~ Exodus 20:8-11, Mark 2:27